Do You have Type 2 Diabetes?
This Phase 3 clinical trial is open to patients now:
- ages 18 years or older
- Are diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- Have HbA1c levels between 7.5-10.5%
- Are taking Basal Insulin alone or with up to two oral anti-diabetes medications
- 12 clinic visits + 4 phone visits for approximately 60 weeks
If you are interested in taking part in this clinical trial, Call us at 812/471-4110
Do you Live with Knee or Hip joint pain from OA?
A phase 3 research study for knee or hip osteoarthritis pain is enrolling now for people ages 18 and over.
Volunteers may receive:
- Study medication
- Study related care
- Reimbursement for travel
If you are interested in taking part in this clinical trial, Call us at 812/471-4110.
Research study for OVERACTIVE BLADDER
- Women 18-80 years of age
- History of Overactive Bladder
- Compensation for time and travel
Qualified participants receive: Study related care and investigational medication
If you are interested in learning more about this research study, Please Call 812/471-4110.
FLU – Do you have
FEVER? ACHES? PAINS? COUGH? SORE THROAT?
And a high risk condition such as (Asthma/COPD, Diabetes, Neuro disease, Heart disease, Obesity, Metabolic disorder) or over the age of 65?
Capstone-1 will find out whether an investigational drug can speed up the recovery of people with flu who are at risk of further complications, when compared with:
- A placebo (a look-alike that contains no drug)
- A drug that has already been approved to treat flu called Tamiflu (also known as oseltamivir)
To take part, participants must:
- Have had flu symptoms for less than 48 hours
- Be at least 12 years old
Because participants need to enroll in the study within 48 hours of becoming ill, its important to get in touch with the study team as soon as possible after symptoms appear.
Do you think you have Pink Eye? You and/or your child may be able to participate in a clinical research study if you (or they):
- have had pink eye symptoms (redness, tearing or discharge from the eyes and eyes feeling itchy, irritated or sore) in at least one eye that started within the past 4 days.
- are willing to take part in the study for up to 13 days
- meet additional study criteria
Participants receive study drug and all study-related care at no cost. Reimbursement for travel is available. Health insurance is not required
We are searching for men and women > 18 years of age with high triglycerides to participate in a research study evaluating the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication. If you qualify, you will receive at no cost:
- Study related medication
- Study related physical examinations
- Study related laboratory tests
- Counseling on lifestyle management
- May be compensated for time and travel
Seres C. Diff
Are you having diarrhea? Have you been recently diagnosed with another episode of Clostridium difficile (“C.diff”) infection?