Call 812/471-4110 to see if you qualify
Are you diabetic? Do you have symptoms of nausea or vomiting, abdominal pain, bloating, or early fullness after meals?
MediSPhere is enrolling volunteers. Qualified participants must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have Diabetes Type 1 or 2 for at least 5 years
- Have had the above symptoms or been diagnosed with Diabetic Gastroparesis for at least 3 months
Those who qualify will receive study related exams, evaluations and study drug at no cost. Compensation for time and travel may be provided.
OsteoArthritis Knee Pain
The Victory-1 study is a 52 week clinical trial examining an ultra-purified form of capsaicin – a naturally occurring compound found in chili peppers- and its potential to provide extended relief from osteoarthritis knee pain with a single local injection. If you are between ages 40 and 95 years of age, have knee osteoarthritis with moderate to severe pain, and have experienced difficulty managing your knee osteoarthritis pain, you may be eligible to participate.
If you are interested in learning more about this research study, Please Call 812/471-4110.
Do you think you have Pink Eye? You and/or your child may be able to participate in a clinical research study if you (or they):
- have had pink eye symptoms (redness, tearing or discharge from the eyes and eyes feeling itchy, irritated or sore) in at least one eye that started within the past 4 days.
- are willing to take part in the study for up to 13 days
- meet additional study criteria
Participants receive study drug and all study-related care at no cost. Reimbursement for travel is available. Health insurance is not required